Event operation Manager
- Event production of all the temporarystructures, power infrastructure set up, technical set up, waste management,logistics plan, etc.;
- Coordination with relative departments ofgovernment, go to government meetings regularly;
- Work with Marketing Team on supportingevents planning and support onsite events production and operation;
- Work with Marketing Department onE-Village planning, responsible for E-Village production and managesponsors/exhibitors with exhibition/activity booths setup and dismantle;
- Support Marketing Department onhospitality products (EMOTION Club & Corporate Suites) designing andproduction;
- Support Marketing Department on eventbranding production and installation;
- Responsible for management of cateringfor the event, including caterer procurement, menu planning, onsite logisticssupport and management;
- Responsible for event security planning, security company procurement and security management.
- At least Bachelor Degree;
- Fluent English and Chinese communicationskills;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in inoperating events/car races with demonstrated success;
- Strong marketing background withknowledge on sport event or automobile;
With ability to communicate effectively;
- Positive team player with passion forwork, have good occupation morality and strong compression ability.
- Track all NDA’s and prequalification questionnaires issued to suppliers;
- Work with ENOVA operation team to determine the project deadlines for the packages to be procured;
- Work with ENOVA operation team on the risk items requiring a key performance indicator;
- Negotiate best and final offers from providers;
- Issue all packages and update the procurement tracker, provide weekly summary of status reports;
- Manage all contract variations as per the ENOVA operation team change control process;
- Track and monitor provider performance against KPIs and milestones during event build up, event operation and event breakdown;
- Manage all supplier disputes with ENOVA OPERATION TEAM support;
- Ensure all event information is filed and stored in the ENOVA OPERATION TEAM data management folders;
- Optimize purchasing strategies and procedure according to the procurement demand, carry out an effective implementation via internal and external communication.
- Responsible for the procurement of OPERATION DEPT., including construction/AVL/power/IT/catering/accommodation procurement and other relevant purchasement.
- Familiar with above categories of internal demand management, bidding, inquiry comparison, business negotiation, contracts.
- Responsible for purchasing execution, including purchasing order, approval process mgt. and other system operation.
- Responsible for the development, source, evaluation and mgt. of suppliers.
- CONDUCT SUPPLIER PERFORMANCE REVIEW MEETINGS, MANAGE SUPPLIER SCORECARDS, AND CONTRACT COMPLIANCE AND SERVICE OBLIGATIONS.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail;
- More than 5 years’ experience in operational procurement and vendor management;
- At least 2 year experience in race/event purchasing;
- Understanding and experience of the event process from concept to final account;
- Change management experience - managing a change control process;
- Tender comparison - experience on comparing tenders, not only on cost, but experience, value and quality of product;
- Variation pricing - ability to review rates and agree works with a provider for any additional costs / cost omissions;
- Exemplary organisation skills, ability to multi-task, challenge and be a team player;
- Must be fluent in English.
- Plan, monitor and supervise the overall execution process to ensure completion of the E-village within specified TIME and BUDGET plan;
- To recruit and work closely with the local mgt. agency for the exhibitor management. Monitoring the permit application process and reviewing the procedural guidelines for accreditation, guidebook, rate card and move-in/move-out, etc.;
- Primary contact to FE, global and local exhibitors, stakeholders and authorities during the preparation and on-site to develop and implement the job;
- Guide the designer to complete the overall layout according to specifications in line with expectations of stakeholders;
- Work closely with other colleagues to plan infrastructure and other production set up (e.g. AVL, power, water, internet, waste, toilet, cleaning, etc.);
- Supervise grid girl and volunteer’s selection process; work with relevant parties to specify the job assignment for security, cleaner, mascots, volunteers, etc.;
- In charge of other E-village components, include public F&B, fan store, kid’s zone, stage entertainment, etc. To ensure accomplish of the operation and objectives;
- Provide onsite support to ensure proper construction/props/staffing plan and set up for the podium ceremony and autograph session;
- Work closely with marketing dept. to produce a potential program of features to include micro-conference, workshops, forums to help build awareness and maximize E-village exposure through different channels;
- On-site coordinate with the relevant team and ensure adherence to quality, health and safety regulations, compliance with applicable guidelines, standards, and other requirements;
- Post event analysis and make the future campaign recommendations;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years exhibition management experience, with a distinguished record of relevant accomplishments;
- Sound knowledge of exhibitor management, background in marketing or sport events is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of all build aspects, including graphics, electrical, AVL, water, and waste, etc.;
- Proficient Budget-management skill;
- An ability to take projects from concept to completion and an ability to be highly creative and think practically;
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to balance the requirement and feasibility;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and well organized and effectively manage time;
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- React effectively and calmly in any incident.